OSRAM is one of the two leading light manufacturers in the world. The company's portfolio covers the entire value chain from components – including lamps, electronic control gear and Opto Semiconductors such as light-emitting diodes (LED) – as well as luminaires, light management systems and lighting solutions.
The company, which is internationally oriented, has around 26.000 employees worldwide at the end of the fiscal year 2017 and generated a revenue of more than 4,1 billion Euros in that year. The company’s business activities have been focusing on light – and hence on quality of life – for 111 years.
OSRAM - MARINE LIGHTING
Energy efficient Lighting on Board
For marine lighting, OSRAM offers not only a wide range of innovative and energy efficient lamps and control gears, LED- and tailor-made lighting systems for new builds, operations and dry-docks but also first rate advice and support through its
Marine Lighting Competence Centre.
OSRAM offers Traditional and LED Lamps and LED systems:
PARATHOM MR16 20 and MR16 35 DIM
The “LED halogen lamps”: PARATHOM®
PAR16 and MR16 reflector lamps — The first range of
full-glass LED reflector lamps to have sizes identical to
halogen reflectors — With innovative single optic (just
one single light point) for improved light distribution —
Stylish glass spots, ideal for open luminaires,
particularly in hospitality applications - From 20W -
50W in MR16 and 35-80W in PAR16 in CRI 80 + 90 -
Compatible to HELVAR Dimmers
PRAVELED FLAT AC with integrated HF Sensor
• Light engine with integrated High Frequency sensor (motion, dimming, auto off at daylight)
• Designed for wall and ceiling luminaires with diffuse light distribution
• Low cost LED replacement of CFL wall-, and ceiling luminaires
• Driver integrated on LED board
• Available diameter: 170 mm, 240 mm
• Available with color temperature: 3,000 K or 4,000 K
• Available with luminous flux: 1,500 lm, 2,500 lm
LINEARlight Flex Diffuse 400lm/m TOP and Side
LINEARlight FLEX DIFFUSE LED modules
Diffused light lines without visible spots
• Flexible &cuttable module to support design freedom
• IP67 protection with high performance silicone
• Outdoor use possible: UV & salt mist resistant
• Long operational length per single power feed possible (up to 6m)
• Extra strong self-adhesive backside for easymounting
• Recommended in system use with OPTOTRONIC®
Osram GmbH Marine Lighting
Phone: +49 89 6213-0
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.