The brand "DVZ" is a synonym for sustainable, holistic sewage and wastewater treatment solutions. Our systems are in service aboard yachts, ships and offshore platforms worldwide.
Every day, more than 10000 of our Sewage Treatment Plants, Oily Water
Separators, Fat Traps, Buffer and Collecting Tanks, Pump Stations and further
systems contribute to the balance of the oceans and clean seas.
Our patented key technologies, the Jet-Zone-Reactor DVZ-JZR® and the unique Membrane System DVZ-BMSU® ensure reliable, effective wastewater treatment with high biomass concentration and high purification effect.
"Made in Germany" for all our systems is guaranteed by development and manufacturing with very high production depth in Germany.
Due to their flexibility, the separability of individual process steps and the small
footprint, our solutions fit into the smallest spaces and can also be integrated into
existing systems as well as expand and optimize them. No matter whether new
construction or retrofit.
- Type Approval in accordance with IMO Resolution
MEPC.159 (55), IMO Resolution MEPC.227 (64) incl. clause 4.2 (P and N removal) and MARPOL Annex IV.
- Fulfills also the stringent Great Lakes and Alaska requirements
- AWT approved by B.V. for strictest “green” class notations
- Highly flexible and scalable
- Unique Stainless Steel Membranes; nearly indestructible and mounted outside for easiest maintenance
- Compact and Stainless Steel Design with smallest possible footprint
- Type Approval in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC.107 (49)
- Optional with type approved FSU® bypass function
- Capacity from 150 l/h up to 10.000 l/h
- Jetwash oil drainage
- Compact design
- Easy installation
- Pump can optionally be used as separate transfer pump
- Also available in Stainless Steel Design
Scalable, divisible and customizable like no other system, the DVZ-JZR "BIOMASTER"® perfectly corresponds with the requirements aboard Cruise
Ships, RoPax and Ferries. Because of the divisibility of the biological stage and the membrane unit, the DVZ-JZR "BIOMASTER"® fits into smallest places. Type Approval in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC.159 (55), IMO Resolution MEPC.227 (64) incl. clause 4.2 (P and N removal) and MARPOL Annex IV. Stainless Steel Design (including the Membranes).