For more than 40 years, DVZ is a synonymous with sustainable, holistic solutions in sewage and wastewater treatment. Our systems are in service worldwide on board yachts, navy ships, vessels of all kinds and offshore platforms.
More than 10000 of our Sewage Treatment Plants, Oily Water Separators, Fat Traps, Buffer and Collecting Tanks and Pump Stations contribute to the balance of the oceans and clean seas.
Our patented key technologies, the Jet-Zone-Reactor DVZ-JZR® and the unique Membrane System DVZ-BMSU® ensure reliable, effective wastewater treatment with high purification effect.
"Made in Germany" for all our systems is guaranteed by development and manufacturing with very high production depth in Germany.
Due to their flexibility, the separability of individual process steps and the small footprint, our solutions fit into the smallest spaces and can also be integrated into existing systems as well as expand and optimize them. No matter whether new construction or retrofit.
- Type Approval in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC.159 (55), IMO Resolution MEPC.227 (64) incl. clause 4.2 (P and N removal) and MARPOL Annex IV
- Fulfills also the stringent Great Lakes and Alaska requirements
- Highly FLEXIBLE and SCALABLE
- Unique Stainless Steel Membranes; nearly indestructible and mounted outside for easiest maintenance
- Compact and Stainless Steel Design with smallest possible footprint
- Type Approval in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC.107 (49)
- In compliance with LDNV TAP 771.60, Clean Design
- Optional with type approved FSU® By-pass Function
- Capacity from 150 l/h up to 10.000 l/h
- Jet-wash oil drainage
- Compact design and easy installation
- Pump can optionally be used as separate transfer pump
- Also available in DVZ Stainless Steel Design
Scalable, divisible and customisable like no other, the DVZ-JZR “BIOMASTER”® system is the perfect solution for higher passenger numbers such as on Cruise Ships, RoPax and Ferries.
Due to the variable number of Jet-Zone-Reactors DVZ-JZR and Biomass Separation Units DVZ-BMSU, the system can easily be adapted to the requirements on board.
Because of the divisibility of the biological reactor stage and the membrane units, the DVZ-JZR “BIOMASTER”® adapts to the available space in the ship’s hull.